ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a software platform that integrates all processes and stores all company data in a single place, such as, for example, sales, warehouse, staff, production, etc. An ERP automates and stores all relevant information that can be accessed quickly and helps the manager and employees in making business decisions. It allows for the automation and storage of all business information, which is then provided instantly and accurately. Customer orders, inventory control and management, production and distribution, financial planning - all this is possible with an ERP solution.
An ERP system integrates all processes and departments, and when a customer contacts a seller and requests a specific product, the sales department can already check the stock availability of the product and, if the required quantity is not available, send a request to the manufacturer - thus increasing the efficiency of everyone involved in business.
An ERP helps company to:
- Integrate and standardize all data. It works like one big centralized database. The information is always accessible to all responsible employees. No data duplication problems, no obsolescence problems...no problems!
- Always up-to-date information to handle. The information entered in the system is updated in real time and can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- Improve analytical and decision-making skills. Because company data is integrated into a single, centralized solution, the reports generated are more complete and reliable, allowing for more thorough analysis and consequently correct decision-making.
- improve collaboration efficiency. ERP promotes transparency of cooperation between departments, which also increases the quality of work.
- Have complete control over company's resources. Income, stocks, production capacity... everything is under your control.
- to comply with obligations. Keeps the production capacities in line with sales made and adopts work schedules to match demand.
- Recognize and eliminate weaknesses in business processes. By observing all company processes in a single system, it is easier to identify and eliminate weaknesses.
- Increase productivity (and profitability). ERP software improves work procedures and increases your competence. This directly affects the time it takes to produce a product, for example. This allows a worker to complete more tasks in a working day. Of course, this increase in productivity also leads to increased profitability.
- to reduce costs. An ERP solution increases the efficiency of organizational processes and thus reduces costs. If management were done through multiple parallel programs, the company would certainly incur high costs to implement and maintain these programs, as well as to train the staff.
ODOO ERP Software
ODOO ERP has been on the market since 2004 and has already gained the trust of many users. This ERP solution enables companies to map all the most important business activities so that hardly any other software needs to be used or integrated. Odoo has a modular structure. The system consists of over 30 main applications and more than 16,000 third-party apps and plugins. The companies can therefore decide for themselves which of the extensions they use. There are numerous apps such as:
- Human Resources,
- Field Service
The system can also be used in e-commerce, project management and document management. Odoo is open source, so individual adjustments can be implemented without any problems. Odoo's code is available to everyone and may be modified and distributed. Thus the use of Odoo software is free of charge.
Odoo modules offer comprehensive functions to handle the most important processes and tasks of any enterprise easily and efficiently. All Odoo Apps can be found here. Odoo apps are perfectly integrated with each other, making it possible to fully and easily automate all the business processes.
The system is therefore very easy to expand. And if you don't find what you need in the community packages, it is possible to choose a development partner or develop the desired application yourself with the help of the high-quality documentation. There is also a community forum where one can ask questions and get help from other users.
Which main functions does Odoo offer?
- Easy offer creation. You can use templates, send offers, conclude contracts and much more.
- Manage orders and contracts. The system ensures good facilities for invoicing, contract management and tracking of invoices, etc.
- Customer-centric CRM. Improve your customer relationship management: manage all information about your leads and existing customers and create effective marketing strategies.
- Do the accounting. It is possible to create and manage professional invoices, automatically synchronize your bank statements with your bank, track incoming payments, generate financial reports, etc.
- carry out human resource management. You can control all the most important areas: recruiting, employee evaluation, expenses, vacation days, attendance times.
Weclapp is also a German ERP solution that best suits small and medium-sized businesses. It makes it possible to manage customers, projects, orders, invoices, accounting and much more in one central software. Weclapp software can be used in the most important business areas such as CRM, merchandise management system, project management, accounting & invoicing - all in a clear, user-friendly interface. This ensures a short training period and easy use of the system.
In our article “Weclapp as a new ERP for e-commerce” you will find the detailed description of Weclapp functions for e-commerce.
What are the advantages of Weclapp?
- Quotation creation, processing and confirmation, delivery note and shipping label creation, invoicing including invoice dispatch - all this can be done within one software.
- data security. Your data is protected against loss, falsification, damage and deletion. They are transmitted in encrypted form and nobody has access to the company information. Weclapp stores your company data in accordance with the strict German data protection regulations.
- There are many integrations and plugins available (Office 365, JIRA, PayPal, Amazon, online stores, project management, etc.) that help extend ERP with necessary functions and adapt the solution to your business. The plugins can be found on Weclapp Store. The extensions can be searched by categories depending on actual business goals.
- With Weclapp, order processing is quick and straightforward: from the customer inquiry through the preparation of an offer to checking the receipt of payment.
- Thanks to the workflow automation, employees save valuable time. In addition, it is possible to make the work processes more transparent and effective, the cooperation between different departments is faster, easier and clearer.
- Weclapp allows for a quick start and easy software implementation.
- The system updates are free and take place automatically.
There are three ways to use Weclapp, depending on business requirements and needs:
- You can test CRM for free here.
- You can test the Cloud ERP service for free here.
- You can test Cloud ERP trading for free here.
There are two options to use Weclapp ERP:
- Weclapp OnPremises
- Weclapp Cloud
Weclapp Cloud prices:
For the Weclapp users there is a knowledge base, video tutorials, and a community forum. Weclapp support from the manufacturer can be free or paid. There are four support packages: free basic package and another three are with payment. Detailed information can be found here.
Our agency Kenner Soft Service GmbH offers you services related to setting and customizing Weclapp as well as integration and synchronization with Shopware, Magento, JTL and xtCommerce online shops. We are happy to support you with the onboarding of Weclapp and help with the data migration. Contact us for detailed information.